Job Vacancies

We are looking for minibus relief drivers to cover holidays and sickness, sometimes at short notice.  It is essential that you have D1 on your licence and preferably Devon County Council registered to drive.  You will need to have a current CRC check or be prepared to have one carried out.

Please telephone for more details.